Come stay at the Northernmost cabin in the contiguous United States
- Visit the Northernmost point of the contiguous United States, where the borders of Minnesota, Manitoba and Ontario meet.
- 420 private acres (260 acres in MN & 160 acres in MB). Property is very secluded, only accessible by boat in summer or snowmobile in winter.
- Property boasts an abundance of wildlife. Wolves, deer, bear, fox, ducks, geese, grouse eagles and many other species of birds.
- Direct access to Lake of the Woods allows for great summer and winter fishing for Walleye, Musky, Bass, Crappie, Northern Pike.
- Ideal for many types of hunting, including big game, upland and waterfowl
- Located on the Can Am snowmobile trail, and other great trail systems
- 2,200 square foot cabin with a loft + 800 sq’ attached finished garage
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, large living and dining areas
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wireless internet and cell phone service
- Indoor grill in dining area
- Fully furnished with all the comforts of home
Summer Rate: $55.00/Person/Night
Winter Rate: $75.00/Person/Night
Inquire about seasonal or long term rental rates
Town Center: 20 Minutes
Airport: 3 Hours from Winnipeg
Tourist Sites: 10 Minutes